We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
732 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

Does anyone know whenthe new Viva Zafiro will open? We are planning a stay in early July and don't want any ongoing construction.

Regards/Pelle

74 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

Its not next door but its no more than 5 mins walk away.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

Wow, I'm amazed that this is up and running, looks fantastic, but looked a long time of been finished when we were there over the Easter weekend, the Spanish builders have definitely worked day and night to get this finished.

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
73. Re: Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

I'm staying at the hotel now (10-24 July). Hotel is finished. Rooms are fantastic. Very spacious, top notch bathroom & bed is very comfortable. Pools are fully opened. I'm half board & breakfast & dinner are lovely- full buffet with an array of options to suit all tastes. Only down points are that the kids area is situated away from the main pools so we have not spent anytime there. The kids club is also a bit "ad hoc"- they don't have a designated area for kids crafts etc except the main'stage area' & activities are limited. The evening entertainment is rubbish but I guess that will only improve. Would i return? Yes, probably.

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
74. Re: Opening of new Viva Zafiro?

No pirate ship. We were very disappointed to find this out on arrival as it was on the jet 2 website 😬. They have a blue 'play bubble' in the pool, activity frame aimed at 2-6 yr olds & table tennis. We've not spent any time there though as the area faces the road & is away from the main pool areas. In my opinion the play bubble should be in the main pool. That said, everyday they have a running mat in the pool that the kids love & afternoons they have orb balls on the pool that my son loves.

Reply to: Opening of new Viva Zafiro?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations