We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bacardi

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bacardi

My favourite drink is Bacardi and coke could you tell me the average price for it

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bacardi

Three fiddy

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bacardi

We were there 3 years ago and Bacardi and coke is my drink, it was 9 euro for 2 then but the coke was in bottles what I prefer. We've just came back from port de alcudia and it cost us 12 euro for 2!!!!! We did manage to find another bar who gave us the best ones yet 4 euro but apparently it's gone expensive all over Majorca this year but if it's taste your after u get what u pay for and your on your holidays enjoy it u will love it there beach fab

Mentioned in this post
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
11,793 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bacardi

The increase in prices is more to do with the poor exchange rate. As a result you get fewer € to the £ this year.

4. Re: Bacardi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2018, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova