We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Weather

Hi,

Me & my partner are going to palma nova the 5th april, is the weather any good? as I don't want to risk taking summer clothes as it may rain all week? Worrying me at the moment

3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,512 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

No guarantee what you'll get in April, could be absolutely anything from warm enough to sit on the beach to pretty unpleasant if it's wet or windy. Evenings will be chilly as soon as the sun goes down. Just go prepared for a bit of everything would be my advice. You may be lucky and not see a cloud in which case it's a great time to visit the island but then it might be dire, sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but if you want summer weather go in the summer...

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

This is the problem if you’re going other than in months to what we call summer ,this is a thing I have to counter too ,looking in the wardrobe thinking possibly cool and /or wet.

I wouldn’t think taking all summer clothes is a good idea even in April .

Post #1 is correct ,laying it on the line .

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
5,162 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Have a look here:

https:/…

It only give Palma - but will give you some idea of the actual recorded weather going back many years

You can select by day /week/month...hope it helps

But of course ...with weather nothing is guaranteed - past performance is no guarantee of the actual future weather

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova