We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

Hi everyone

I am staying in cas saboneres in palmanova and wanting to go to palma for the day. Has anyone done this by bus? Where can we get the bus from, and how much is a ticket? We will probably get a taxi back.

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,701 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

The buses run along the sea front in PN so if you walk down to the beach from the Cas Saboners you’ll see them, you need to be on the sea side of road for Palma, any of 104/5/6/7 will get you there, 105 &106 are more direct, the others go via all the small towns along the route., fare is around €3.15 from memory. Timetables below.

https:/…100

Edit, they might even go right past that hotel. Can’t remember where exactly it is off the top of my head.

Edited: 15 July 2018, 22:11
england
Level Contributor
117 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

We have just returned from same place, bus very easy like above says, down the steps opposite hotel, cross the road and bus stop 50 yards to the right. Try and get 105 express as much quicker, took about 30 minutes. By the way you will have a great time at Ca’s Saboners Beach Apartments, could not fault any way, we stayed half board and was worth every penny. Have a great time.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

An alternative bus stop, approx same distance from front of hotel, is turn left out of front of hotel, then turn right at the junction, down the short hill, bus stop is right in front of you (outside the Sol Palmanova hotel).

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

hi Im staying at that hotel in 2 weeks. Was it nice? Did you get the bus, was it worth going to Palma? im about to post a question looking for things to do as my 14 year old son has told me he doesnt want to sit by pool all day!

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,554 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...

Don't know what your son would find to do in Palma, why not have a day at the waterpark, also golf fantasia would pass a few hours on.

Reply to: Getting from palmanova to Central palma by bus...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations