We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation close to Comcast

bc, canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation close to Comcast

Can anyone advise on some hotels/motels close to the Comcast Arena?

Thanks

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

tripadvisor.com/Discount_Hotels-g28968-Washi…

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

oops......click on discount hotels to your left and go for it?

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,719 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

How close are you wanting? We used to live near Everett, and on one return trip we stayed down by the marina at the Inn at Port Gardner. I would highly recommend it. The price is reasonable, and the rooms are equal to a Holiday Inn Express or so. Location is good, and it is a short drive to the arena...5 minutes tops. If we don't stay at friends or family, this would definitely be our pick for a hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Everett
Everett
Washington
Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Inn At Port Gardner an...
207 Reviews
Everett, WA
bc, canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

Thank you for your advice about the Inn. I guess I was wondering if the Holiday Inn Downtown was walking distance to the Comcast and secondly if it was safe area to walk in. (We visited downtown Everett many years ago now and at that time it was almost a ghost town so many stores were closed)

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

The Holiday Inn is the old Howards Johnson right next to the freeway. I guess you could walk it, I's say it was a bit far. The area in mostly comercial.

6. Re: Accommodation close to Comcast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 14:24