We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

Vancouver, B.C.
1 post
Save Topic
Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

What dates is this planned for 2011?

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

I Googled and found several related websites, but you'd have to call the listed contacts.

Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,324 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

Just throwing this out here, but have you heard of the Mill Creek community garage sale? I would opt for this one instead of Everett.

I don't know the dates for this year, but Mill Creek does it twice a year. I am sure that and Everett's are on Google.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

Looks like the MOAGS is held in August. It is only in its second year, so you can't say exactly when yet.

Mill Creek is a more affluent town. Everett has great stuff at its thrift shops, as there are lots of older folks downsizing.

4. Re: Everett "Mother of All Garage Sales"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 13:19