We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Food & Good Price

Everett, Washington
1 post
Save Topic
Good Food & Good Price

Hey all; the wife and I were out today and stopped into this little Restaurant called Yummy Teriyaki at 1422 Hewett, Ave. In Everett WA.

I must say that the food was really good and the teriyaki sauce was sweet yet not that sweet as to be to much for my taste buds. It is a small establishment that sits at the corner of Hewitt & Hoyt. Well I think that I found a new place to eat that has a pretty large assortment of different types of foods too my liking.

So if anyone is in the Everett Area and likes Teriyaki, it is a good place to go for good food at a good price.

Mentioned in this post
Everett
Everett
Washington
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,838 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Food & Good Price

you might want to post on Yelp.com TA is more for travel advice.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Food & Good Price

I see that this is your only post and that you are from Everett, where this restaurant is located. Hopefully it isn't your restaurant, as self-promotion isn't allowed. There is a restaurant review section, where you can make sure you are listed.

If it isn't your restaurant, being more specific in a review is helpful. "good" "pretty large assortment" etc. are very general. What makes it different than the 1001 other pretty good teryiaki places?

Mentioned in this post
Everett
Everett
Washington
3. Re: Good Food & Good Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 12:20