We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brookfield WI Hotels

Chicago suburbs
Level Contributor
126 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Brookfield WI Hotels

Hi All, for some reason, I am having trouble figuring out a hotel selection in Brookfield, WI.

I need a hotel very close to the Immanuel Lutheran Church (13445 Hampton, Brookfield).

The church has referred me to hotels in Milwaukee (which by map appear to be 19 miles away), but I am assuming there are good choices in Brookfield. Can any locals give me suggestions for a reasonably priced place near the church in Brookfield? I will be traveling with my elderly mother (wheelchair) so that is a consideration. I want to minimize driving and be as close to the church as possible. Or, would prefer "suburb" driving to city driving, if that make sense. Coming from Illinois in the morning and heading back the next morning.

Also, any good restaurants in Brookfield. Might there be a Kopps Burgers nearby? But also other types of restaurants. THANK YOU very much for any quick replies.

6 replies to this topic
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

That part of Brookfield does not have a lot of Hotels. The Holiday Inn Express. 11111 W North ave in Wauwatosa is probably the closest.

Edited: 20 July 2016, 07:55
Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
11,817 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

There is a La Quinta Inn on Silver Spring Rd that is close to Hampton Ave. It has a Milwaukee address, but Milwaukee goes to the county line in that area, so one side of 124th Street is Milwaukee and the other side is Brookfield. There is also a Hyatt Place and Hampton Inn in that area.

For a restaurant near the church maybe the Butler Inn would do. http://www.thebutlerinn.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

Do a search on Kayak/TA/your favorite website and look at the map view... if you know where the church is you can see what's closest which fits your budget. The rates will depend on when your visit it obviously. You could also use Google Maps... find the church on the map, search for Nearby Hotels, and input your dates. Good luck.

Ankeny, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

Try looking on Google maps. I typed in the address of the church you listed. Once the location came up there is a button labeled nearby. If you hit that button, it comes up with an option for nearby hotels, restaurants or you can enter your own location name (like Kopps). When I did this for nearby hotels it came up with Hyatt Place Milwaukee West, Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, and LaQuinta Inn Milwaukee Northwest. All three look to be fairly close to the church.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,172 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

Hyatt Place comes up as four minutes away that being the closest I see.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
11,817 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brookfield WI Hotels

La Quinta and Hampton Inn are only a couple blocks from the Hyatt Place. They are all about the same distance away from the church.

Reply to: Brookfield WI Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brookfield