We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to stadium or drive?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
99 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to stadium or drive?

Coming to game this Sunday from Milwaukee. Not sure if I want to drive all the way to stadium and pay $10-$40 or take the metro bus line in? Is it pretty quick to get on/off the busses? Worth it? Save me time, especially if I don't know the area? If coming from Miwaukee, which line would you suggest? Any other hints appreciated. Lifelong mega packer fan, first game in GB.

Mentioned in this post
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to stadium or drive?

I'm familiar with mkeshuttle.com and they have several pickup points. We had friends that used them flying into to Milwaukee for the Badger/LSU game this summer and thought they were great. Good Luck.

Mentioned in this post
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to stadium or drive?

Assuming you have a seat both ways on the bus (and you don't miss the bus after the game) it would be very convenient (and loud:). If driving, leave early to find a good yard to park in and make sure you can find the car after the game.

3. Re: Bus to stadium or drive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay