We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Lambeau field in June--tickets online?

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
482 reviews
Save Topic
Touring Lambeau field in June--tickets online?

We'll be visiting Door County in early June, and would like to do a tour of Lambeau field while in the area. How hard will it be to get tour tickets (we'd do the shortest tour---I think it's called the classic tour?). Say we wanted to do the tour on Saturday, June 3rd, would I have a good shot at reserving tickets online for that particular day?

Mentioned in this post
Door County
Door County
Wisconsin
Lambeau Field
Lambeau Field
2,993 Reviews
Green Bay, WI
Green Bay WI
Level Contributor
136 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring Lambeau field in June--tickets online?

It not be too hard- there are many tours every day. I suggest checking th week prior so that you can get the tour time that fits you the best.

Have a great time in Titletown

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,598 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring Lambeau field in June--tickets online?

School isn't really out then either, which will help. In summer, once training camp and practice starts, it's a whole different story. Then you may have to buy tickets for much later in the day. Seriously consider also seeing the Hall of Fame as long as you're there. It's very interesting.

3. Re: Touring Lambeau field in June--tickets online?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2018, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay