We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

1 post
Save Topic
Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

Hello All,

I'm going to Green Bay for the first time with a group of friends who will be attending the Packers vs. Bears game. I don't have tickets so I will be loitering around town solo and probably attempting to catch the game at a local bar etc... I'm a little nervous about the prospect of hanging around in a foreign town alone, but have heard great things about the folks there. Anyone have any suggestions for good places to watch the game and have a beer? I'll probably tailgate before the game with my friends and will head out when they go to their seats, so I'll be on foot. Ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Green Bay
Green Bay
Wisconsin
Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

Stadium View is right on the apron of the Lambeau parking lot. Basically a friendly local crowd there that never goes to the game but is loyal to the venue. You might even find someone selling tickets, although rivalry games are usually a pretty tough one to get. Safety is relative, but compared to other cities GB is very safe. Good Luck.

Weston, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
15 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

The BAR is another place to check out, both are within walking distance, Make sure you do all the tailgating you can before the game starts, don't have to have a ticket to do that!

Green Bay WI
Level Contributor
136 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

I recommend Anduzzi's or Green Bay Distillery- both are fun, good places to tailgate during the game and then hang out and wait for your friends during the game.

Enjoy the game

Mentioned in this post
Green Bay Distillery
Green Bay Distillery
189 Reviews
Green Bay, WI
4. Re: Hanging out in Green Bay during the Packers Game alone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2017, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay