We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO Listing 763402

Fairfax Station...
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
VRBO Listing 763402

Anyone know anything about this listing https://www.vrbo.com/763402? There are no reviews, and the price seems very low. Seems almost too good to be true!

Hawaii
Level Contributor
40,653 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

H20, regardless of your limited experience at Kehena, swimming there can be tricky and dangerous even for those who swim there regularly. The east side doesn't have the reef protection found on the west. There are plenty of sharks along the southeast coast as well.

hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/local-news/nud…

hawaiitribune-herald.com/sections/news/featu…

Fairfax Station...
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

Thanks all for the objective opinions and information!

Solana Beach...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

Hello, am currently looking to buy on the Big Island and have just begun research. I am curious as to what subdivision or side of of the island did you finally end up buying a home in, since you did not pull the trigger in Puna Palisades back in '07.

Mahalo,

Will

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Level Contributor
40,653 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

Hi, I bought a house on the Onomea Scenic Route, which is Lava Zone 8. I'm not cut out for Lava Zones 1 & 2.

Solana Beach...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

KamaainaK, Thanks so much for your prompt response. Cheers, Will

16. Re: VRBO Listing 763402

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2018, 02:18