We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Waiohai Guest Rooms

Tucson
Level Contributor
19 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Waiohai Guest Rooms

Wondering which tower/guest rooms are most desirable at the Marriott Waiohai Beach Club - "desirable" meaning closest to the ocean with best views.

Mentioned in this post
Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club
Marriott's Waiohai Beach...
1,124 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Kauai: Waimea Canyon and Fern Grotto...
26 Reviews
US$120 per adult
Free Cancellation
Kauai Waimea Canyon and Wailua River
157 Reviews
US$115 per adult
Free Cancellation
Kipu Zipline Safari
46 Reviews
US$197 per adult
California
Level Contributor
40,353 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Marriott Waiohai Guest Rooms

<<We like the view of the garden areas actually but always prefer looking out at the ocean and the sounds of the waves cannot be beaten. >>

I am with you ght812. If I am going all the way to Hawaii, give me some ocean views. I always find it so funny when we get reviews that the roar of the ocean kept someone up all night. I will take that sound anytime.

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Marriott Waiohai Guest Rooms

Jebett

Thanks for your input. While the Waiohai property IS beautiful the building configuration is horrible for most room assignments. Some folks have their lanai looking at the parking lot although there are some other places in Hawaii where you can get that view. There are too many other choices in Hawaii including Marriott where you have a much better room. Have you been to the Kauai Lagoons resort up on the hill? Amazing rooms and lanais. Although you are now right down on the water the view out over the sea is great. We cannot wait to go back. Check it out on TR.

Edited: 18 June 2016, 00:53
Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
The Kauai Inn
The Kauai Inn
403 Reviews
Kauai, HI
33. Re: Marriott Waiohai Guest Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2017, 12:16