We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 14 Launch - Driving down from Tallahassee

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
May 14 Launch - Driving down from Tallahassee

We want to get up early and drive down from Tallahassee. We know the viewing ares will be packed. Does anyone know the best route down to take and how far away is too far to see the launch? We want to get as close as possible but we are realistic about the heavy traffic. We have never seen a launch.

Toronto Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: May 14 Launch - Driving down from Tallahassee

Just watch for POLICE Scam Tickets I was driving at 68 to 76 mph They pulled me over and said I was driving 91 to 100 mph and gave me a $281 ticket It is a scam They pulled a lot over This was on I75 north of OCALA

2. Re: May 14 Launch - Driving down from Tallahassee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Titusville