We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long time Parking in Cedar city

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
long time Parking in Cedar city

we are driving from San diego and want to pick up rental car from Cedar city to drive around Capitol reef NP/Canyonlands NP (dont want to add miles onto my car as it has lease restrictions). is there any parking place in Cedar city where i can keep my own car for 2-3 nights?

Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
Level Contributor
19,061 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: long time Parking in Cedar city

Some car rental agencies allow you to leave a personal car at their location long term. I know we have done that at our local Enterprise agency. Inquire with the agency that you will rent from. Or you may be able to leave at the regional airport in Cedar City.

Mentioned in this post
Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,986 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: long time Parking in Cedar city

Why not just rent a car in San Diego, and keep all the miles off your car?

Just about every rental agency has unlimited mileage(unless it's an exotic car)

You might have to rent at an airport location to get past the neighboring states policy. If you rent from a storefront for the majors in CA, often it is stated you can also visit NV or AZ. Renting from the airport avoids this.

Edited: 17 April 2016, 05:50
Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
3. Re: long time Parking in Cedar city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2017, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Cedar City