We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
18 helpful votes
Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

We're looking for somewhere to have a family Thanksgiving dinner on the Main Line (Ardmore to Conshohocken desirable). Doesn't need to be traditional as we have at least one turkey hater in the group, but not Asian. Any thoughts appreciated

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
528 posts
34 reviews
18 helpful votes
1. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

333 Belrose or Teresa's in Wayne, Primavera Pizza Kitchen in Ardmore, Tango in Bryn Mawr, Blackfish in Conshy

Check those out for some starters - they are all great places.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,590 posts
49 reviews
58 helpful votes
2. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

The website below showcases restaurants in the Delco area. You can even purchase gift certificates at half the price, which the restaurants will honor at full value.

www.finefoodandfun.com

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,611 posts
83 reviews
57 helpful votes
3. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

You definitely should consider the Thanksgiving buffets at one of the many golf clubs that are open to the public. Usually, they will have about 4 different entrees (turkey, roast beef, fish, pasta and or roast chicken), plus salads, veggies and deserts. One that I have eaten at several times is the Springfield Country Club, which is easily accessible via the Blue Route. There are, I know, many others places.

Philadelphia
1 post
4. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

Local-Restaurants.Net has a list of restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner in Philadelphia. Some of them may be in the area you are looking and the style you are looking for.

local-restaurants.net/cities/…Default.aspx

Philadelphia
1 post
5. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

A great spot for Thanksgiving dinner on or near the Main Line is The Lamplighter Tavern in Havertown, just 5 mins from Ardmore. They're very well known for their Thanksgiving Day dinner, and they have a regular menu also. Check out their website at www.lamplightertavern.com ,

ps, thay also have a Sunday brunch buffet, it is unbelievable! The best Sunday brunch that I have ever seen or been to, definately a MUST!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,590 posts
49 reviews
58 helpful votes
6. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

Maggiano's KOP will be open offering a Thanksgiving "family style" dinner. The meal includes assorted bruschetta plate appetizer, 2 salads, 2 pastas, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts; all bottomless.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
528 posts
34 reviews
18 helpful votes
7. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

The Radnor Hotel is also having a Thanksgiving dinner.

Raymond, New...
Level Contributor
54 posts
38 reviews
37 helpful votes
8. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

Thanks for posting the Local-Restaurants.net link! My husband & I will also be in Philly for Thanksgiving and was looking for places to have dinner! Very helpful website!

9. Re: Main Line restaurants for Thanksgiving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 12:19