We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for best golf course

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for best golf course

My husband & I will be staying in Hammond OR with my sister for a few days starting next Thursday & my husband would very much like to play a round of golf. I see that there are a few courses in the area, a little south towards Seaside. I'm trying to find out which of the courses would be the most scenic & enjoyable for him. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for best golf course

Gearhart is easily the best public golf course in that area. The owner's put a lot of money into it and brought some good talent into the club house in recent years, so has done the best he can to turn an otherwise very average golf course into a decent challenge. Seaside is kind of a cow pasture, and the Highlands, while maintained well, is a short "executive" course.

Level Contributor
38,488 posts
1,008 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for best golf course

I have played all of them and they are all fun! I love Highland's, there are ocean views and it is reasonably priced. There is also a course in Manzanita that we enjoy. 🏌⛳️🏌⛳️

Mentioned in this post
Manzanita
Manzanita
Oregon Coast, OR
3. Re: Looking for best golf course

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2018, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Astoria