We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

Hi,

I have a booking with lake palace resort alappuzha for the month of Dec 2017 and I heard that there is some legal issues with the resort as per the news. Should I keep my booking with them or look for a different resort? Are there chances of the resort to close due to the on going legal issue with Kerala Transport minister?

5 replies to this topic
Kovalam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala, Kovalam, Kanyakumari
Level Contributor
2,154 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

We can't say anything now as lot of politics involved in this. I am expecting something with regard to this issue after the by election in Kerala going to be held on 11th October :)

KeralaToursGlobal

Mentioned in this post
Kerala
Kerala
India
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

Chances of closing the resort are very remote, however, I wouldn't encourage anyone to stay in such an illegal construction. Personally, I can never support such unethical characters.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
257 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

Agree with JacPaul. Better avoid Lake Palace and opt for other resorts. There are many options now for backwater resorts in and around Alleppey and Kumarakom even with better facilities than Lake Palace.

Mentioned in this post
Kumarakom
Kumarakom
Kottayam District, India
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

@ Muhammad S, this is the only way we can act against these demons of corruption.

Durham
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort

I agree guys

Reply to: Legal issues with Lake Palace Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted