We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance from dps airport

Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
1 post
Save Topic
distance from dps airport

what is the destance from dps ainternational airport to medewi bay retreat , pekutatan jembrana negra, bali?how much it will take time from airport?

suketu nagarwadia

4 replies to this topic
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance from dps airport

HI suketu529

As it is a very busy road to Medewi I am guessing that it will probably take you about 2.5 - 3 hours from the airport. This is only a rough estimate.

Cheers

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,327 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance from dps airport

From airport to Medewi is about 75 km. Depending on time of day and traffic 2.5 hours give or take.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance from dps airport

Hi,

The resort we stayed in (Puri Dajuma, Pekutatan, just before Medewi) speaks about 70 km and 1,5 hours drive.

So the 75 km will be allright, and I guess with all the grazy traffic it will indeed be between 2 and 2,5 hours.

When we stopped for a drink at Suraberta/Balian beach, it looked still a long way, but from there till Pekutatan it took only 20 minutes.

When you are in Medewi, and want to eat somewhere else than in your hotel, try Puri Dajuma for a lunch or drink, it is awesome there!

Have a safe trip

Edited: 17 November 2011, 23:11
Melbourne, Victoria
Level Contributor
170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: distance from dps airport

Thanks for posting, I'm staying there in March next year and thought that it would be around that long to get there. Really happy I booked the first night (we arrive very late) in Legian before heading off to Medewi the next morning. Hope you have a good trip Suketu.

Reply to: distance from dps airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Negara
More Negara Topics