We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ischgl ski pass query

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ischgl ski pass query

Haven't been to Ischgl for over 20 years but we're going back in 2011, so could someone please advise if the Ischgl/Samnaun ski pass is enough for 6 days (this is the one offered by the hotels in their "packages") or should we go for the more expensive Silvretta pass.

Mentioned in this post
Ischgl
Ischgl
Tirol, Austria
Hotel Fliana
Hotel Fliana
#1 of 43 hotels in Ischgl
Hotel Sonne
Hotel Sonne
#2 of 43 hotels in Ischgl
Hotel Verwall
Hotel Verwall
#3 of 43 hotels in Ischgl
vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ischgl ski pass query

Prices have changed in 20 years, but certainly a much better lift circus and amenities than before.

I assume you refer to what I know as the VIP pass - this for guests of Ischgl- this should be enough as it covers Ischgl and over into swiss also ( samnaun)

The Silvretta pass is more expensive ( 30 euro or more ? ) and only extends your skiing into Galtur area and a little more, but this requires a transfer taking time..

Not worth it in my opinion as enough to keep you enjoying in Ischgl.

Mentioned in this post
Ischgl
Ischgl
Tirol, Austria
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ischgl ski pass query

Thanks very much - that's great. The VIP is the pass we've been offered by our hotel!

3. Re: Ischgl ski pass query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Ischgl
Recent Conversations