We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Ischgl

Iceland
Level Contributor
736 posts
4 reviews
Accomodation in Ischgl

Is there any recommended cheaper accomodation in Ischgl ? Most of the places I found online cost more than 80 euros per night.

Thanks

Edited: 14 November 2010, 01:19
vienna
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Accomodation in Ischgl

I would check with the tourist office for assistance . Your choices at that price clearly limited .

www.ischgl.com

you do not mention the time of your visit - but this is a well known and regarded premier ski resort and" supply and demand " clearly shows there.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,283 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Accomodation in Ischgl

As said above need dates. I have only paid over €80pppn once. I generally stay in Hotel Garni 3* and 4* (like a Hotel that only does B&B, has Wellness, sometimes Hotel Bar or adjoining cafe/restaurant). Looking at the places I've stayed before they are only over €80 for Christmas.

If you are trying to use the www.ischgl.com search engine to book well in advance for less than 7 nights many establishments will not give a price hence you will not get a result. In addition some places hike their prices if you want to stay shorter.

Purely as an example I have stayed here

http://www.erika-ischgl.at/Erika/preise.html

They're advertising prices € 45-65 but "Kurzaufenthalt bis 4 Nächte: 10,00 - 15,00 Aufschlag!" means upto 4 nights there is an extra charge per night of €10-15.

The cheaper B&B accommodation (Pensions) tend to only take 7 nights

Cheaper accommodation can be found in Mathon. There is a decent bus service. The local village of Versahl is walkable (i.e. in winterboots in the evening not with skis etc)

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,283 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Accomodation in Ischgl

Just to get an idea of the booking control function here is a page from the Ischgl.com Availabilty function (I've stayed here also)

…concentrator.net/a3t2/…

If you look at Arrival/departure conditions you will see that you can change the "dates" boundaries on the right hand side. As you change these date boundaries you will see "Arrival days" "Departure days" and "Minimum Stay" change.

Edited: 15 November 2010, 23:50
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,283 posts
95 reviews
4. Re: Accomodation in Ischgl

Sorry link times out.

If from the main menu you select

ACCOMMODATION then

ACCOMMODATION

ACCOMMODATION LIST

GARNI HOTELS

from any hotel click on the green "Online Booking/Availability"

then choose any room type and as said before change dates

5. Re: Accomodation in Ischgl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 12:21
Get answers to your questions about Ischgl
Recent Conversations