We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of going to breclav, Valtice area for days??

queensland
Level Contributor
436 posts
189 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking of going to breclav, Valtice area for days??

Am now in prague and love it here but thinking of visiting a couple of smaller czech towns to see more of czech. Is this area Breclav Valtice, Mikulov & Znojmo really nice. I know it is a wine area but that is not a big consideration for me but if it has more to offer and is a really nice area and places to see and do I will go for a couple of days. Also can anyone recommend a nice 2 or 3 star hotel, does not have to be too fancy, just in a nice area and clean and cosy. thanks for you rhelp

Mentioned in this post
Mikulov
Mikulov
South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
2 replies to this topic
Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
30,800 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of going to breclav, Valtice area for days??

OK - I've just found this post - Mikulov is beautiful mikulov.cz/tourism/introduction-of-the-town/ and there is an excellent hotel which I always recommend there called 'Hotel Tanzberg' …az-hotel.net/accommodation.htm which has a great restaurant. From there it is easy to reach the other places you mention by bus or by local train - see www.idos.cz for more details.

I have posted quite a lot of information about what to do and see in Mikulov elsewhere in this forum - it is only a small place, but there is a surprising amount of things to see and do.

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Mikulov
Mikulov
South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
queensland
Level Contributor
436 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of going to breclav, Valtice area for days??

Hello GCEK, Thank you for your reply, this is just the information i am looking for. Apprecaite it.

Reply to: Thinking of going to breclav, Valtice area for days??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zlin