We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc

Amersfoort, Holland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc

On the 5th of August we will travel from Zlín to Telc. There is a CSAD bus from Zlin to Brno and from Brno to Telc. I like to book tickets in advance and reserve seats. Does anybody if I can do that on-line? And if not, where do I buy the tickets? Can I buy the Brno-Telc ticket in Zlín?

Hope someone can help.

Mentioned in this post
Brno
Brno
South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
3 replies to this topic
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc

Zlin to Brno with studentagency.eu can be purchased on line. Roughly CZK equivalent of 5.10 Euros

Fri 05/08/11 Zlín, AN

Brno, AN u hotelu Grand ..

Dep. Arr.

3:10 04:45

next:

06:30 08:15 -

next

14:00 15:45

The advantage of taking studentagency bus is that it does not stop between the main cities. other buses do.

I'll let GCEK & others give you answers to your other q's, you can check the timetable on www.idos.cz (bus), here is an example:

jizdnirady.idnes.cz/draha/…

jizdnirady.idnes.cz/draha/…

Mentioned in this post
Brno
Brno
Amersfoort, Holland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc

The Student Agency bus has no practical departure times for us. Too early or too late.

Edited: 18 July 2011, 03:12
Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
30,669 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc

Normally people pay the bus driver as post people will be using these buses for local journeys. There will be very few people making the journey all the way - you will probably be the only ones doing so.

It does appear to be possible to book these on-line, but I have never tried it https://eshop.amsbus.cz/ - as I say, it is easier to pay the driver, and the amount you would pay on international card charges would probably be more than the bus tickets themselves.

On August 5 there is a bus a bus at 0905 from Zlín, change in Brno, arrive in Telč at 1353, or another one at 1125, arrive at 1545, then 1340 arrive at 1750 - both require changes in Brno.

Mentioned in this post
Brno
Brno
Reply to: bus ticket Zlín-Brno and Brno-Telc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zlin