We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
73 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

Can anyone tell"me if "The Carmes" is child friendly.

usa
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

What a beautiful place to stay and the rates are great. I may seriously have to look into this next time we are in Provence.

However, a few years back we stayed with our daughter at Chateau Talaud also near isle sur la sorgue. It was very child friendly...we had an apartment and loved cooking some of our meals. The grounds have a vineyard, pool,friendly dogs and the owners are extremely nice. Enjoy wherever you chose!

Mentioned in this post
Chateau Talaud
Chateau Talaud
183 Reviews
Loriol-du-Comtat, France
Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

Hi there. I'm not ever totally sure what people mean when they say "child friendly." However, I can assure you that Les Carmes will greet you with a big welcome and complete hospitality. As long as your kids are well behaved, I don't think anyone would say a word.

The owners are very nice people who post here regularly. I think you will be very happy there.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
73 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

Thank you for the information.

The kids are 10 and 12 and well behaved. They are used to travel a lot as we lived several year abroad. So that shoudn't be a problem.

We would like to spend a few days in a nice inn with a good table d'hotes and be pampered. The inn "Les Carmes" seems to be gorgeous and the table d'hotes wonderful.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

Your kids are much older than I thought you meant. They will LOVE Les Carmes. You will too. Go and enjoy. The owners are very helpful and can guide you to the nice spots of the region.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

I'm so glad to hear good things about Les Carmes! We will be staying there in May and are very excited! We won't be bringing the kids though as we're on a 10th anniversary getaway! :-)

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

We just spent three nights there about a month ago. I'm sure your children will have a delightful time--in addition to the wonderful rooms and even more wonderful meals, there is a very nice pool available as well.

If you look at the reviews for Les Carmes there are some comments by another family who had children/teens with them and had a great time.

Do stay at Les Carmes, you won't regret it

7. Re: L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue : B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 07:16