We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

I've noticed that the T line might not be right at Logan terminal, but Google maps shows it to be an 18 minute walk. I'm thinking about a cab to the Blue line station. It then says to take the Green line from Gov't center to the Park St. station and then the red line towards Alewife getting off at Central square, a total of 49 minutes.

The plane gets in at 2:10 and I should be able to make it to St. Mary's by 4 pm Mass, right? I had thought about St. Paul's but that is 5 pm and I'd rather go earlier if possible.

Mentioned in this post
Central Square
Central Square
65 Reviews
Cambridge, MA
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
736 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Special Offer
Go Boston Card
133 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$59.00
American History Tour: Cambridge...
293 Reviews
from US$56.00*
Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

Doesn't the silver line run every 10-15 minutes on a Saturday? If not, what is cab fare to South Station?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

also: If getting to Mass on Saturday is to just fullfill Sunday obligation, and where you go does not matter, Logan has a nice Chapel. The Chapel is located over between terminals c and b and will be no more than a 10 minute walk.

I don't know the Mass Schedule off hand, but you could check:

www.massport.com

Or you can ask the first State Trooper you see. They all go to the Chapel at Logan.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

There is a 5:00 p.m. Mass at logan on Saturday.

bostoncatholicdirectory.com/Parishes-And-Peo…

14. Re: Revising plans: Logan to St. Mary's on Norfolk St.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2012, 14:31
Get answers to your questions about Cambridge