We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Start Apartments

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
722 posts
Start Apartments

This property appeals, but who to book through for the nicest apartment!?

It appears to be bookable via most of the U.K. online agents, but it's also on Owners Direct. Is it multi owned?

Hoping someone will be able to advise as to whether they are all the same......or otherwise.

Thanks

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Start Apartments

Hi Kate,

We stayed there last sept. I think a few are privately owned, which will be on owners direct. We booked through travel republic for next to nothing on a sc basis. The apartments are basic like most others, but very clean and tidy. Its a 10 min walk into hisaronu . The pool is a decent size and plenty of sunbeds. Let me know if I can help further.

Phil

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
722 posts
2. Re: Start Apartments

Thanks Phil.

Have found them on various u.k. agents websites at good price - the ones on owners direct are much more expensive, but I guess superior in furnishings!

Can't seem to find any photos of the interiors of these apartments other than the same bedroom shot which is on all the sellers websites and would prefer to have a bit more info before we book.

Have emailed them direct so will await response.

Kate

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Start Apartments

we went last september , booked with travel republic & had no problems , great apartments iv been looking for next september :-)

dundee dd46ng
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Start Apartments

hi thinking of booking these apartments for june next year when coming from fethyie are they on the left or right hand side also where the are situated are they before the monta verde hotel or after I know where the best coop supermarket is any help would be grateful

Leven, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Start Apartments

hiya its on the right past the monta verde, down the hill at the side of the orka hotel hope this helps :-)

dundee dd46ng
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Start Apartments

thank you for your quick reply would you say it was child freindly

dundee dd46ng
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Start Apartments

thank you for your quick reply would you say that they were child friendly

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
38 reviews
8. Re: Start Apartments

I have also booked here for June 1st time to the area although ive been goin to Marmaris for a long time if you go on holiday mate there is a video of the start apartments showing the interiors although i think they probably vary try you tube too maybe youll find something

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
9. Re: Start Apartments

I would not worry about these apartments we always stay there and all the apartments are spotless , Any problems and Miranda and Elgin will sort it out for you .

Edited: 15 February 2014, 04:21
10. Re: Start Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations
More Ovacik Topics