We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween in Salem

1 post
Halloween in Salem

Hi! I'm travelling solo to Salem (and surrounding areas) during Halloween week. Its always been a dream of mine to spend Halloween in Salem. Does anyone have any particular recommendations for an adult female travelling alone at this time? Thanks in advance! 🤘

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$60.00
Salem Witch City Day Trip From Boston
262 Reviews
from US$56.00*
2-Hour Salem History Walking Tour
155 Reviews
from US$20.00*
1 reply
North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
6,009 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Halloween in Salem

Welcome to the Salem Forum, Paula! Do you have your accommodations booked? If not, you should work on this immediately as hotels and B&Bs book quickly. Even the nearby cities and towns are probably already heavily booked for that week. Since you are traveling by yourself, I think it would be much nicer to stay in Salem itself. Let us know if you are staying in Salem or elsewhere as recommendations may vary a bit by location.

You certainly won't be alone that week! Expect crowds, mostly friendly ones. If you haven't looked at the Haunted Happenings website yet, here's a link so you can see (some of) what will be going on:

https://www.hauntedhappenings.org/

Reply to: Halloween in Salem
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salem