We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great House for rent in Sally Peachy

New York
1 post
Save Topic
Great House for rent in Sally Peachy

I made an account just to recommend a house my friends and I rented in Sally Peachy on Big Corn. The house belongs to Marlon Gomez and is located behind the Sally Peachy store and across the street from a volleyball court. It is not listed on trip advisor and I found it incredibly difficult to create a listing.

We found the house when we were walking around trying to find a place to stay and were able to negotiate. The house has two bedrooms with AC, one clean bathroom, cable tv, a nice fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a grill, and a laundry machine. Marlon and his family were very helpful and friendly. They offered us avocados, bananas, and bread fruit from their property as well as water from their well. This area of Big Corn is residential and a short walk to the beach in front of Yellow Tail House. We bought eggs, dry goods, and drinks from Marlon's store. We asked around and found lobster, chicken, beans, vegetables, bread within a short walking distance.

I found this listing for Marlon's house: http://www.bigcornisland.com/rentals.html

I highly recommend staying in Marlon's house and in Sally Peachy.

1. Re: Great House for rent in Sally Peachy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Big Corn Island