We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotelscornisland.com

Atlantic Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
hotelscornisland.com

Has any one had any probelms with the "Hotels Corn Island" site? Is it legit? Can I give my credit card info and rent places from them?

They are very nice to email, but I don't know about giving them sensitive info. Any info would be appreciated.

Corn Island
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotelscornisland.com

Its not a problem at all. They have made the website so not only the 5 main stream hotels but also the smaller ones are easy to reach by tourists. Hotelscornisland stays with 10% of the booking amount to cover their administration, website and communication.

I would say, try it and post the result here. Your creditcard is insured anyway ;-)

2. Re: hotelscornisland.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Big Corn Island