We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

San Diego...
1 post
Save Topic
Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

Hi-

My best friend and I are headed to Little Corn Island in November and will be staying at LCBB. Was wondering if the dining and activity package that they offer is worth the $44 a day? I feel like we can eat and drink for much cheaper than that each day, but the package does include a couple freebies (snorkel gear, kayaks) and discounts on some other activities. Any advice would be much appreciated! We are super excited for our trip!

central america
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

Note that you can get a 5% discount on diving with Dolphin Dive if you book in advance anyway.

Indiana
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

We did the d&a package and felt it was worth it. It was nice to not have to worry about the bill at the end of the stay. We thought the food was the best on the island. Plus I really like beer.

Colorado
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

We offer the Dining and Activities package with an informal promise that you will recieve a better value on food, beverages and services with the package than if you purchased a la carte. It is our way of rewarding our guest who choose to spend a majority of their time at our little hotel.

Most clients save from 4% to 15% off of their bill using the D and A versus a la carte. If you like Beer, Juice, Soda, rum drinks, wine, snorkeling, kayaking etc. your savings will be on the high side of the range. We also have a special offer right now that offers a 15% discount on your cabin if you select the D and A which saves you even more.

If the traveler is going to spend most of your time diving or in the village it is probably not the best value for them. Had a guest that was here for 10 days check out yesterday and they saved 8.45% on their food, beverages and services plus the savings on their cabin which was an additional $156US. They expressed satisfaction with the outcome. Hope that helps. LCBB

Edited: 25 July 2012, 04:41
4. Re: Little Corn Beach and Bungalow - Dining and Activity Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island