We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Cronulla
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Hi

Is it easy to get a taxi from Nadi to Denarau or should we pre-arrange transfers? We did transfers with TTF last year but we don't want to wait again at their office & pay etc before getting into the car. It took so long last time.

We have 2 adults & 2 children (6 & 3yrs) and a surfboard. I assume we'll need a maxi cab or the like to fit the surfboard. Any advice & approx cost of taxi would be appreciated.

Many thanks

33 replies to this topic
Kilcoy, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

we have used

http://www.fijitransfers.com/

there is no waiting in office to pay money - they meet us at the arrivals hall and then we walked straight to the vehicle, got in and were off - so easy. I think it is worth getting a quote from them

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,024 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

You can get a mini cab at the airport should be around F$35 to $40 for all of you. You can ask at the info desk just outside the customs hall as you exit.

Edited: 17 July 2013, 13:50
Cronulla
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Thanks so much Daz M & Hooked on Fiji. I sent a query to fiji transfers (they haven't replied as yet & it's been a day or so). I think we'll just do as you suggest Hooked on Fiji & arrange at the airport. I'll post an update on our return to let others know how we went.

Thanks again

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,024 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Have a great holiday.

Campbelltown, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Hi all,

We are booked in to travel to Fiji / Wyndham in November. We opted for a late arriving flight (arrives 19:20) to avoid waiting around all day for a 4pm check in.

Do taxis work all night (or at least up until our flight arrives) ? I would hate to arrive and find we needed to pre-book a transfer.

Cronulla
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Hi

Just realised that I did not respond to this post. We used Fiji Transfers - happy with their service.

Not sure about taxi hours, I'm sure there would be taxi's. Someone with more experience will probably answer this question.

Cheers

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
433 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Taxi's are there to meet every international flight.

The flight we usually get arrives around 7PM and there is always Taxi's available.

Just be sure they use the meter and if "not working" agree on $25 to $30 FJD on the fare to any of the Denarau Resorts.

Port Macquarie...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

you can book through wyndham transfers from airport to denarau. rosie tours

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

I have used www.fijitransfers.com - an excellent service. The guests pay the driver direct now. Bookings are done via the website (managed in Australia) local driver will meet you and off you go - there is no waiting around. They have cars, small or large seater vans. Perhaps no reply 'yet' due to weekend and Australia day, but normally they are very prompt.

BRISBANE
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island

Hi with Fiji transfers how much did they charge for a private car all the sites I have looked at say $70-$80 we are 2 adults 2 small children- a taxi seems a cheaper option?

Reply to: Nadi Airport Transfers to Denarau Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted