We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nastro Azzurro

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nastro Azzurro

Have been to this wonderful hotel for the past two years but have noticed a significant increase in prices this year. looks like they might lose some customers because of this.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nastro Azzurro

We went there last year and have rebooked for this year. We did pay a small increase but it hadnt gone up too much. I did not notice that when I checked the Thomsons website recently prices had increased dramatically since we booked.Then I realised this was because all the cheaper rooms had been booked so all that was left were the dearer rooms in the annex etc. This hotel s so popular that I think you have to book early to get the cheaper prices. Hope this helps.

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
106 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nastro Azzurro

We have been to this lovely hotel to for the past two years and have noticed price increases. We are going back this year and staying at the Atlantic Palace, but will probably return to the Nastro in the future. With regards to the post above me "Hi Tel" see you in June.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nastro Azzurro

Hi Denise, Yes cannot wait to get away from this grotty weather. See you in 10 weeks , Tel

4. Re: Nastro Azzurro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Piano di Sorrento