We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?

Seremban, Malaysia
4 posts
Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

Hello everyone,

I'm on a trip to Miami Beach / Batu Ferringhi at the end of this month. I would really love to watch the Liverpool vs Real Madrid UEFA Champions League match in a live screening at a pub/bar/sports venue with passionate fans! Does anyone or business owners give me guidance on where to watch it live SUN 29th May @ 3am around Miami Beach / Batu Ferringhi? Appreciate the feedback. Yes, this is my first ever post here! :)

10 replies to this topic
Bain Boeuf
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
210 reviews
105 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

It will probably be on at Healy Macs at Straits Quay. They have a Facebook page where pre pandemic they would post the forthcoming TV games that they would be showing. Otherwise pop down there and ask them, or give them a ring.

Bain Boeuf
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
210 reviews
105 helpful votes
2. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

And if Sandy Zebras is reading this he's bound to know!!!

Seremban, Malaysia
4 posts
3. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. It's good to know that there's a Healy Macs in Batu Ferringhi too. I'm used to going to the one in Bangsar before the pandemic. You're right about calling them as the match kicks off after hours at 3am. Still, I hope that I'm not the only one who's looking forward to that match.

Bain Boeuf
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,228 posts
210 reviews
105 helpful votes
4. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

The Healy Macs on Penang is at Straits Quay. There isn’t one in Batu Ferringhi. Just spotted it’s live at 3am. Will send a message to Sandy Zebras who is a footie fan and ask him to post any information about the game here.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
178 posts
15 reviews
15 helpful votes
5. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

With the game starting at 0300 in the morning it will make it a little difficult to watch it "live" at places like Healy Macs.I'll go there and ask them if they intend to show it. There may be a Liverpool supporters group in Malaysia who would be organising a get together...If where you are staying has access to ASTRO with a sports package then that is another option.

Seremban, Malaysia
4 posts
6. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

@PaperStoneScissors - I meant 'areas around Batu Ferringhi' actually. I do realize that Straits Quay is a few kms away from Batu Ferringhi. Good to know that you spotted the match being shown live. Nice!

@SandyZebras - Please let me know if you do get to ask them about the match being shown live.

Thanks so much for the assist guys! :P

1 post
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

Let me know where to watch too i will be in georgetown.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
20 helpful votes
8. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

I'm also in Penang, this weekend, but need to change my flight earlier from Sunday evening to Saturday back to Singapore to catch it

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
178 posts
15 reviews
15 helpful votes
9. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

Apologies for the delay in replying...have just been to Healy Macs and they won't be showing the game due ti the time it will be on

Seremban, Malaysia
4 posts
10. Re: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Save

That's fine. My trip to Penang has been cancelled anyway. Watching the match in PJ now.

Reply to: Where to watch #LIVRMA UEFA CL final in Batu Ferringhi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.