We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

natureair santa teresa?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
natureair santa teresa?

where is the airport/landing trip?

we're flying from santa teresa to san jose and i cant seem to find where we should be going, except that its a "landing strip"

and i'm afraid of flying... sigh

9 replies to this topic
Umatilla, Florida
Level Contributor
573 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: natureair santa teresa?

If you are flying from Santa Teresa, you will be going to the San Jose airport. The Nature airlines operation is located in the same airport. BTW, the flight is awesome! The scenery is so beautiful!

Edited: 22 November 2017, 22:48
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: natureair santa teresa?

Wait, I’m flying to San Jose

I️ was wondering where I’m supposed to go to board my flight in Santa Teresa??

Umatilla, Florida
Level Contributor
573 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: natureair santa teresa?

Just ask anyone in Santa Teresa and they will direct you!

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
19,569 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: natureair santa teresa?

According to Natureair web site, all flights to and from Santa Teresa will start/end at Tambor airstrip, with land transfer to/from Santa Teresa.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: natureair santa teresa?

And one of S. Teresa sites I saw said the taxi from Tambor to S. Teresa used to cost US$60, but that info was quite a few yrs old.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
62 reviews
6. Re: natureair santa teresa?

Nature Air has started to include in their flight price land transfer between Santa Teresa and Tambor.

Tambor is 30-45 minutes from Santa Teresa (depending on what part of Santa Teresa) and the taxi costs were getting to be close to the cost of their flight, so the airline has started their own land transport for their passengers.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: natureair santa teresa?

Where do I️ get more information about the land transfer and how to get on it/where?

Umatilla, Florida
Level Contributor
573 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: natureair santa teresa?

Call Nature air!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
70 reviews
9. Re: natureair santa teresa?

@7,

Nature Air has a toll free phone # for N. Am., incl. Canada- see www.natureair.com/flight-information.html , incl. wknds.

Remember the additional arrival/departure fee for certain airports, incl. Tambor (from NA site): some "airports require passengers to pay an arrival and departure fee. to best prepare yourself for the trip, remember to have the following sum ready in colones or dollars when arriving to and departing from the airport: tambor $2.25."

Reply to: natureair santa teresa?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted