We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samson's Village

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Samson's Village

Hello,

Looking to book here for late September with the only rooms available being 'economy studio's,' info on site says they have 'no particular view ' does anyone know if they are in a basement or have no terrace/balcony. We like to have a balcony to sit and relax on.

Thank you

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,359 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samson's Village

You'll probably get an answer faster if you contact some of the reviewers: tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Samson's Village

This is a favourite hotel of my niece, who books the same room each year with her family. The description you give does appear to relate to the basement rooms at Samsons Village. When I visit my niece when she visits Perissa you cannot help but notice the regular movement of guests into other rooms as they become avaialble. The hotel is very popular but I too would not not accept a basement room. Best of luck.

3. Re: Samson's Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
More Perissa Topics
;