We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mary Bill hotel

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Mary Bill hotel

Hello

Just a quick question, does anyone have the e mail address for the Mary Bill hotel please, unable to find it, would like to book directly with them.

Thanks

Zorzis Hotel
Zorzis Hotel
#1 of 39 hotels in Perissa
Stelios Place
Stelios Place
#2 of 39 hotels in Perissa
Arapiou Apartments
Arapiou Apartments
#3 of 39 hotels in Perissa
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,160 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mary Bill hotel

Alternatively, phone them: +30 22860 81643 (or fax: +30 22860 82233).

Look on the moneysavingexpert website (phones and utilities) for their international call checker. You use a pre-dial number for cheap international calls.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,822 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mary Bill hotel

Kennydon,

Is the Marybill close to the Zorzis? I can't see a website anywhere, but it does look nice from the outside.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,160 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mary Bill hotel

Good call, Bigsnitch.

Going by the mapping on Google Earth, they're next door to each other. Marybill is immediately to the right if you're looking from the road.

Before you book, I'd get the hotel to confirm that the pool I can see on the map (behind them) belongs to the hotel, but it may be for a separate property.

Failing that, I can recommend the Zorzis. Lovely little property and not bookable via agencies. They usually offer a discounted rate - noted on their website but only available if you contact them directly.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mary Bill hotel

Hi, thanks for the responses. Yes Mary Bill is next door to Zorzis I made a mental note of it when I visited earlier this year. Just a few niggles as its on the main road so would like to make sure pool view rooms are available, and yes the pool behind is theirs. Had a lovely guided tour of Zorzis and it is just perfect but sadly no vacancies for my 2 wks from 9th Sept. Open to suggestions as to accommodation folks, usual requests air con, balcony, 3 star

5. Re: Mary Bill hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations
More Perissa Topics