We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atrani to Ravello

London, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Atrani to Ravello

Hello, I have tried to search on here, but can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get from Atrani to Ravello. I will be travelling with my wife 5 months pregnant so walking up would probably be out, but could manage walking down.

What is the best way to get to Ravello?

6 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,242 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atrani to Ravello

Buses 5120 Atrani to Amalfi and 5110 Amalfi to Ravello www.sitasudtrasporti.it Enter region "Campania" click on Orari for bus times

www.positano.com

wenonah, new...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atrani to Ravello

Just grab the bus. You must buy the tickets in the store in the square. You can also purchase then in Ravello. There is also a train than you can take walking "down" to Atrani from Ravello.

wenonah, new...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atrani to Ravello

I meant to say there is a trail you can walk, not a train. Sorry.

Sudbury...
Level Contributor
6,008 posts
805 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atrani to Ravello

You can take a GORGEOUS trail going down and it will better for your wife than sitting (or even standing) on that suffocating bus. Check it out and look at the photos - I bet you will be tempted to walk down:

https:/…review237030746

London, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atrani to Ravello

two questions:

1 - is there a bus direct from Atrani to Ravello?

2 - Where is the Amalfi bus stop?

Western Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atrani to Ravello

Yes, there is a bus that goes from Atrani to Ravello (with a few stops along the way). The bus stop is easy to find, on the road above the main square. As someone else has mentioned, the bus tickets need to be purchased at the little shop in the square. The walk down from Ravello to Atrani is lovely but the stairs are quite steep at times.

The bus stop to Amalfi would also be on the road above the main square, on the opposite side of the road.

Reply to: Atrani to Ravello
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Atrani
More Atrani Topics