We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filipino tourist visa in Columbia Sri Lanka?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Filipino tourist visa in Columbia Sri Lanka?

Hi, I'm from the UK and my wife is from China. We're currently in Sri Lanka and travelling to Indonesia next for a month, and the the the Philippines for the following month. We're both fine for Indonesia visa, but my wife will need a Filipino visa prior to arrival. We thought that the embassy in Columbia would be able to process this, but they have emailed us to say they only issue Filipino visa to Sri Lankan residents, and not to tourists. We were due to head up there on Sunday but maybe now need to rethink! Any advice guys? Our options in Indonesia only appear to be Java and Sulawesi for Filipino visas and we only have a month there.

Mentioned in this post
2 replies to this topic
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
59,303 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Filipino tourist visa in Columbia Sri Lanka?

Well probably more a question for TA Philippines forum? Here the answer from local knowledge is simply 'okay that's the decision of that Colombo embassy' and we have no overview of the embassy network, TA Philippines folks might have.

Regards,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Mentioned in this post
Colombo
Colombo
Western Province, Sri Lanka
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Filipino tourist visa in Columbia Sri Lanka?

Yeah I just thought that someone may have local knowledge here in SL.

Reply to: Filipino tourist visa in Columbia Sri Lanka?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted