We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

london
Level Contributor
129 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

Hi, I’m coming over at the end of next week for a short birthday break staying HB in a superior bungalow.

When we booked the reviews were on the whole good but recently they seem to have really gone downhill. I know you have to read between the lines and that some people have very high expectations which will never be met but it has left me a little concerned.

We didn’t pay a fortune so as long as the accommodation is clean and comfortable I’ll be happy - can anyone reassure me that it isn’t as bad as recent reviews would suggest?

Thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

I should think a superior bungalow should be nice and clean go and enjoy you can't please everyone we av stayed here before and the bungalow was fine for us it wasn't a superior one we ad if the food isn't to your liking theres loads of cheap places to eat out . That's why we only do self catering now in fuerteventura go and enjoy yourselves.

london
Level Contributor
129 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

Thanks very much. Yep not worried about the food. Only going HB for convenience, I’m sure we will eat out too.

Stockport
Level Contributor
347 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

There nice, have stayed a few times, comfy beds, nice rooms with some English tv for while your getting ready, my only complaint about them was, as a couple, the restaurant was like a bit of a zoo and we were disturbed during the night as we had families with small children either side of our room, so that put us off going again.

As a base and just going half board, maybe do as we did and had breakfast and lunch and went out every night for a meal and you'll be fine

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barceló Castillo Beach Resort

We have been twice. The first time was a modern apartment the second was an oldish bungalow. Overall, a great place, enjoy.

Reply to: Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste