We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Nightlife
Save

Is there a good nightlife live bands,quizzes kareoke plenty bars tia

3 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
94 reviews
59 helpful votes
1. Re: Nightlife
Save

I've not seen any live bands advertised anywhere, but I've not really been looking to be fair.

However, some places do advertise Kareoke and the suchlike. Antonis on the old road at the top end of the main road do. I think Venue bar does as well. You would not have too much of a problem finding a place.

Take a bit of a browse round during the day, then you'll be able to take some mental notes of what's what.

Edited: 20 January 2023, 18:55
West Lothian...
Level Contributor
84 posts
53 reviews
28 helpful votes
2. Re: Nightlife
Save

The venue does tribute acts and karaoke also antonios pool bar has different acts on as well plenty also corner 45 has a great karaoke and stays open late

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi (Planos), Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
7 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Nightlife
Save

I've only ever seen one band on the island and that was in tsilivi in 2012. Never seen any before or after.

Lots of cabaret tribute acts and a few acoustic artists. Sometime a few locals get together for a jam session.

I'm sure it's to do with the music licensing laws on the island and live music.

Reply to: Nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.