We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

favourite hang outs?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
favourite hang outs?

where is a good place to grab a beer and catch up with locals?

i'm in town often and would love to know where to go hang.

cheers

3 replies to this topic
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
22,941 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: favourite hang outs?

The last time someone posted in this forum was in 2010 ... and no one answered the question. No TA fans in Lindsay it would seem.

If you are in Lindsay regularly, I'd suggest you start at a place that looks busy, and work along from there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,185 posts
787 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: favourite hang outs?

Lindsay is a bit of a dead zone...that said, there is a decent bar downtown right near the movie theatre....the name is escaping me but it does look like the place is straight out of 1980... Hope that helps :)

Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: favourite hang outs?

The lindsay bar scene is fairly striated. There is the Grand with a patio downtown that is effectively the local 'pub' - other options are coach and horses, jakes. The Grand Hotel / Bar is on Kent Street in what is known as the Kent Place Mall, the Coach and Horses is on a side street just off of Kent Street, and Jakes is on Lindsay Street. Theres also the Wild Wing at the mall by Target (Whitney Place), and another - The Cat and the Fiddle on William and Peel street

For nightlife, there are some other options, but it really varies on what you want,

Reply to: favourite hang outs?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lindsay
Recent Conversations