We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

letchworth herts
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help !!!!!

Can anyone tell me if the hotel computers have Skpe ?? as my daughter is due to give birth whilst we are away and would love to be able to be able to see the new arrival .

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skype

Don't think they do.

Perhaps you may want to install skype on your phone or get a netbook or other device to take with you.

I travel with my netbook, Ipad and Ipod touch and have skype installed on all 3 of them and use them to stay in touch with my family when I am traveling using the hotels wifi service to connect.

Happy travels

and Congrats on your new addition

bb/mt

letchworth herts
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skype

Thankyou

were hoping she will come befor we leave on tuesday

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
4,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skype

Most of the Cyber centres do have Skype

letchworth herts
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skype

Cyber centers ? is there one close to the hotel ?

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,406 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Skype

There is Coco Cyber Cafe, just a short, 5 minute beach walk from the Dreams resort and the internet is very cheap. It't very easy to find, one of the first shops you will see when entering the village.

Happy travel

Denise

6. Re: Skype

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:41
Get answers to your questions about Bayahibe