We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best block for people with walking difficulties

Banbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
best block for people with walking difficulties

hi can anyone advise me as to which block at dreams la romana is closest to pool resterants etc for someone with walking difficulties

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,056 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best block for people with walking difficulties

Building 3 is right outside the door of the buffet and it goes all the way out to the infinity pool and the beach beyond (stairs, or an incline). Building 4 is a bit closer than 3 to most of the a la cartes, is beside the main pool and has the infinity pool on its other side, and is closer to the lobby. It may be a bit louder if that's a problem. While recommending 3 and 4, I'd avoid 1, 5 and 7. 2 wouldn't be bad, but I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to get a room in 3 or 4 if you place a request to the hotel. There are no elevators in the room blocks so if you can negotiate the stairs, I'd go no higher than the 2nd floor. The views are better from floor 2 than the ground floor, if you can indeed do a flight.

Building 4 only has showers in the bathrooms, where building 3 has bathtubs.

Kaki

2. Re: best block for people with walking difficulties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bayahibe