We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana Bayahibe?

South Wales
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana Bayahibe?

Hello! Myself and my boyfriend have not been on hols for the last 2 years and our two holidays before that were disasters! We really fancy the Dominican for the weather, food and water sports.

Having had the last two of my holidays be rubbish for various reasons I am very worried about booking a bad place this time!

I would be really really grateful if someone could give me some advice about Dreams La Romana, we want a good beach, quiet room, prefereably with some sort of view, good food and to not be hassled to much.

Can anyone advise on whether La Romana would be a good choice for us?

And also we would be booking a package through Thomsons, does anyone have any advice on the best way to make sure we get a 1st floor, nice room??!!!!

Thanks in advance! Really want to make sure this holiday is a relaxing one, not a stressful one!

1. Re: Dreams La Romana Bayahibe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 02:55