We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut court

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut court

We are looking to book CC for next year as we had such an amazing time this year. The only downside was the constant tooting and beeping of the mini buses all the time. I'm a very light sleeper. Do you hear them less in the deck level rooms as they are below road level?

8 replies to this topic
Barbados
Level Contributor
25 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut court

Hi, thanks for sending your message. I am pleased that you are returning to see us again. I understand that the reggae van horns can be a nuisance for you and I am sorry for that. Yes, you are correct, there are 24 rooms that are actually below the car park level. Still lovely views of the ocean and the quietest rooms in the hotel. Rooms 91-102 (Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms) and 61-72 (Superior Ocean Front Rooms). The Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms are located in the East building, furthest away from the swimming pool and restaurant etc. In my opinion, the six rooms located in that building, directly on the pool deck level (rooms 91-96) are the quietest in the hotel. I hope that information is helpful. Please let me know if we can help you with anything else. Thanks for choosing Coconut Court. One Love! Linda

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut court

I have stayed on the pool deck levels and the upper levels with the amazing view !! Once you have the AC on a night you really don't hear the beeping ! However personally I would say the pool deck levels are quieter we stayed in room 62 a couple of years ago and it was perfect!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut court

We have stayed in the east building including room 96 on the lower level, the room immediately above (97 I think) and the one next door (probably 98) and found them all to be fairly quiet. There was a bit more noise in 98 due to the semi open staircase.

spain
Level Contributor
807 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut court

Another thing to note its that the CC have spent a lot of money updating rooms over the last 5 years or so and the newer rooms have new doors and updated windows to the road side. This will mean that newer rooms will be quieter than the non refirbished rooms meaning less beep beeps

I will be back at the CC in 89 days for my 5th visit and cant recommend the place highly enough. Dont get me wrong its no Fairmont Royal (@$500 a night!!) but its so much richer in many other ways..

Or do what i do - sit at the bar, keep those rum and coke coming and you wont hear the horns if the van was in the roon with you.. zzzzzzzzz

South West England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coconut court

Hi Linda, was pleased to read your message regarding Deluxe Ocean View rooms being quiet, as we have booked one. I have visited Barbados many times,but this will be the first time we will be staying with you (for three weeks!) and so looking forward to it!

Didn't know who to contact but would really like to be as high as possible in the block,have a phobia about being on the ground level.

Please do your best to accommodate us,three weeks is a long time to be in an unsuitable room!

See you next month Sept 14th Julia Adams

Habich
Level Contributor
850 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coconut court

Hello Julia a! Glad to hear you are going to CC. We practically live there!!! No need to have a phobia about a ground level room. Everything very safe and wonderful.

See you in April, Linda!!!

South West England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coconut court

April??

I will be there September 14th, next month!

I would still like to be higher than ground please, pretty please!

Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coconut court

Would suggest you contact CC through their website to make room requests. Much more efficient.

Reply to: Coconut court
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hastings
Recent Conversations