We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel

Liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Which Hotel

Hi we are looking to book a Hotel for my big Birthday in December 2018, we are trying to decide on Time Out and Worthing Court, as these two Hotels are within our budget. Has anyone stayed in both or can give us some guidance please, I know it's a big ask with different opinions but would appreciate a bit of help. Thanks everyone

26 replies to this topic
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel

Well Judith Chalmers, shouldn't you be advising us where to stay lol .. Sorry I don't know enough details about those hotels to advise, but your user name did make me chuckle .

ps for our North American friends, this lady is one of the UK's top TV Holiday Advisors !!!!

Edited: 22 September 2017, 15:59
Liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel

Isn't it lovely when you can make people smile😀 Glad you liked my post, I have been to Barbados twice but only on a cruise👍

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel

Hi Judith, I'm sure a " south coaster" will come on here and help you soon. You will love staying in Barbados, whichever hotel you choose.;-)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel

Hi Westie, my you're up early!!!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,628 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel

I haven't stayed at Worthing court but I've been in it a couple of times and it's a nice hotel. If I remember rightly it only has around 35 - 40 rooms.

Time Out I know quite well. You are 30 seconds away from the lovely Dover beach with cheap food and drink huts just in front. TOH also has a bar/eatery attached to it. Basically it is close to most things including more bars and restaurants only minutes away to the right. There is a store two minutes away to the left called Dover market where you can get your basic supplies, also an ATM just before it.

Worthing hotel by the way is not far from Masseys superstore and also only across the road from Worthing beach which can be quieter than Dover beach.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Hotel

Hi Judith-------------------I'm in the UK for a few weeks ! I knew someone would help you :-))

Liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Hotel

Thanks Brett, it sounds like Time Out has the edge!! Although we won't be doing any cooking 👨‍🍳all we want really is bars and restaurants and a lovely beach👌

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
899 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Hotel

Hi Judith, we've stayed at Time Out twice before and found it great value for money. It's yards from a fantastic beach and loads of bars and restaurants etc as Brett says. It has a lovely pool too if that's your thing. We preferred the middle range room to the entry level one, so if it's not much more it's worth considering.

The continental breakfast is basic but you can upgrade to cooked for a small fee. If it's not included you have Bliss cafe and Happy days on your doorstep.

We've never stayed at Worthing Court so can't comment on that hotel.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which Hotel

Thank you all so much, you're help is invaluable

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which Hotel

Southern palms next door stayed there 2 years running now highly recommend, lovely pool over looking the beach and a few steps onto Dover beach.

Reply to: Which Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap
Recent Conversations