We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February Barbados Hotel

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
February Barbados Hotel

Hi!

I’d love recommendations for where to stay in Barbados. My husband and I are planing a trip in February for his birthday. Looking for great Beach/pool, walking distance to great restaurants/bars, and not a hotel too large. Moderate price ok. We love water sports like paddle boarding if that helps. Thanks for your recommendations!

7 replies to this topic
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February Barbados Hotel

AmieHarrell

You have endless options. Amongst my favourites are Radisson Aquatica, Accra, Coral Mist, Ocean Two!

Regards

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
927 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February Barbados Hotel

Maybe avoid The Accra, see Loulou's post 'room intruder'

We would expect Coral Mist to be booked up at this late stage, but if it isn't would highly recommend. As with other posts, you really need to advise us of your budget to get meaningful suggestions.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February Barbados Hotel

Thank you so much! Looking for no more than $300/night.

Edited: 14 November 2017, 06:11
London, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: February Barbados Hotel

I'd recommend Southern Palms in St Lawrence Gap, fabulous location, I've had many wonderful stays there and am looking forward to another in a few weeks

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,643 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: February Barbados Hotel

Agree, Southern Palms or Infinity hotels, both sat on Dover beach where there is jet skis, Hobie cats etc. Just round the corner there is a surf school where you can hire boogie boards and surf boards. Feb is a busy time so to avoid disappointment book ASAP .

You are very close to many eateries and watering holes which vary from low to medium prices.

Edited: 14 November 2017, 15:43
Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
930 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: February Barbados Hotel

I would agree with Infinity on the Beach, sat on a lovely wide beach. Nice restaurant at the hotel, or once outside the hotel there are many places to eat/drink. Turn either left or right and you will find them!

Southern Palms is a nice hotel, but is looking a bit 'tired' these days, and Infinity looks a bit fresher. They are actually side by side on Dover Beach.

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,626 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: February Barbados Hotel

I also agree with Infinity on the Beach

Reply to: February Barbados Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap