We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

teeth whitening / laser

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
teeth whitening / laser

going to Chaweng next week looking for reputable dentist just for teeth whitening no other work required anyone had this done in Samui and Laser? not sure about this does it work and approx prices please thanks

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,702 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: teeth whitening / laser

Hi

We had it done in Patong a few years ago. Worked well for Mr Mitch [smoker and wine drinker] and not that well for me. He also got a lot so sensitivity, whilst I didn't.

Whilst I have seen it advertised in Chaweng I never really noted the prices.

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: teeth whitening / laser

yes been going to have it done in Patong too but always been a little worried about sensitivity especially if you are wanting to drink cold beers for the rest of the holiday! Just looking for someone in Samui that may have had it done the forum only mentions dental work etc., and not anywhere in particular that I can find?

cheers

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: teeth whitening / laser

HIi

I did the researched ( both on Internet and ask around from people that have it done ) on laser treatment but decided against it, it seems to be painful and not that great result. I think the price is ranging from around $700 in Koh Samui /Thailand.

I am highly recommended to have it blaching instead. I have it done here in Perth by dentist. I paid total $550. With this price was consultation, I have my own sets of mouth guard ( done by dentist) and it come with 4 syringes of bleach. You do it at home, for first time it take 2 weeks to complete. You can top it up as needed or you can do it every year. The bleach kit cost $110 from dentist or online for $80.

There's no pain and do it your own time.

Hope this help

4. Re: teeth whitening / laser

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2017, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Chaweng
Recent Conversations