We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timmings and route

Level Contributor
21 posts
Timmings and route

I want to ask which route i should follow , As in evening after doing sai baba darshan at shirdi next day wanna to visit trimbkeswar, panchwati & shanishignapur????? And have only 1 day to visit this, so first i should go to shanishignapur or trimbkeswar????

7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
1. Re: Timmings and route

Which is Ur First destination were you are willing start your Tour.

Level Contributor
21 posts
2. Re: Timmings and route

Arriving at pune on 22 and having darshan in eve of 8 pm slot, nxt day for shanishignapur n trimbkeswae

Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
3. Re: Timmings and route

If you Have time while coming from Pune towards Shirdi First you Can Visit Shanisingnapur than Proceed to Shirdi / Trimabkeshwar / Nashik / Panchavati .Or Else you can do as Below Shirdi / Shanisingnapur / Nashik/ Trimbakeshwar .

Level Contributor
21 posts
4. Re: Timmings and route

Ok..thanks but like the 2 option that first day directly pune to shirdi n after eve darshan on second day in morning to shri shani shignapur and from there trimbkeswar and panchwati by eve or night back to shirdi...

Level Contributor
21 posts
5. Re: Timmings and route

So regarding this do u provide car service for the same ???? What will be the charges for pickup from pune airport to shirdi drop and on next day shani shignapur and trimbkeswar and panchwati....? Prefference will be of ac car for 4 people like swift desire , or ertiga with best driver .pls provide the rate ...

Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
6. Re: Timmings and route

As per TA forum guideliness i cant send u quotes here u can pm the details.

Level Contributor
21 posts
7. Re: Timmings and route

Sajal.excellence@gmail.com ---my id

Reply to: Timmings and route
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted