We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booked

north wales
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
booked

booked for next feb the countdown begins again

redditch
Level Contributor
214 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booked

Me too but jan 2013 na na na nana,lol, happy countdown!

Just been watching our mate pedro on the beach,oh how i wish we could go back in time 3 weeks as our hol would just be starting.

I know there is a lot of rubbish and a lot of bad things but ohh there is so many good things that draw you back!

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booked

Hi

Who did you book with?

I am looking to book prices are high!

Mim

Panaji
Level Contributor
578 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booked

Who have you booked with, I've been looking at flights but they are really expensive at the moment.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booked

booked with direct holidays ,part of thomas cook

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booked

Hi

Thanks will have a look

Mims

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booked

Well done Norman, online package prices have risen considerably for next season since this January and a lot I was originally looking at have all been snapped up so there are a lot of early bookers out there just like me!

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
438 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booked

If you're looking to book for Christmas...

I've managed to book a flight from Gatwick on 13/12 for £717 through Avro Flights. Then booked guesthouse accommodation online, so total cost has worked out at about £825 for two weeks.

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: booked

When we were booking someone mentioned taking cookies off the computer as it remembers what holiday searches you do, so when I used a different computer (well my phone) the holiday was nearly £100 cheaper, so we booked!

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
438 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: booked

Hey.... that sounds worth a try!

Perhaps use this info to start a new thread to help others?

10. Re: booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:43
Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim
Recent Conversations